8/12/2007

meme

4. Love it! This is my thing.
Knitting(sort of.), drawing, Jewelry working/wire working, sewing, Character making, Gardening, ECT.
3. I do or have dabbled in it.
Cooking, Painting, Macramé, henna, clay sculpture(I was good at it, just poor.), making sandcastles by free-hand, Oragami(I actually got quite good, but I gave up :P.), HTML/Coding, Photo manip, Wood carving, Doll making, custom artwork, Etching, Candle making, Paper-mâché, Stone wrapping, Crochet, and lastly, floral arrangements .
2. I'll give it a try.
Wood Burning, Basketry, Needle Point, Glass Blowing, Furniture Making(one thing getting in the way of this: Money. My father has all the tools :P.), car decals, Pulling/suspension, and Play piercing.
1. I've got absolutely no interest.
Rug Hooking, Balloon Animal Making, Racing, or playing a game of "chicken" with anything.

No comments: