7/26/2007

5 things

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:


1. BitterSweet
2. Ren Knits
3. left-handed knitting in a world of right-handers
4. Fat Chick Crafts
5. Power to the craft.


Next, select five people to tag:
1. Pounce
2. any who read this
3. see above.
4. ^
5. ^


What were you doing ten years ago?
Summer of 1997 - I was seven years old, and not doing much.


What were you doing one year ago?
Pretty much the same stuff O-o....


Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Gum
2. Soda
3. Crackers
4. Salty things
5. Cheesy things.


Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. KDA - Puppinlied
2. Nuroticfish - They're coming to take me away.
3. Rob Zombie - Iron head.
4. Eminem - Mosh.
5. Black sabbath - War pigs.


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Go to collage.
2. Buy a medium house in NY.
4. Have my tattoo removed.
5. Fill said house with shit-tons of yarn.


Five bad habits:
1. I swear a lot.
2. I am really grumpy when in large groups.
3. I degrade myself a lot.4. I give up too easily.
5. I feel like I am the bad one in every situation.


Five things you like doing:
1. Sleeping
2. Pressing "Random article" on Wiki.
3. Smooshing my face into my cat's fat belly.
4. Knitting
5. Drawing.


Five things you would never wear again:
1. Pink.
2. Bangs/feathering.
3. Super-baggy shorts.(Think baggy enough to see my underpants.)
4. Pointy-toed shoes.
5. Lip liner.


Five favorite toys:
1. My computer.
2. Mom's sewing machine.
3. My drawing board :D.
4. Mom's drill :D.
5. My camera.

No comments: